Hi, this is Meg and we just got back from the ZOO! We had a lot of fun. I LOVED the giant pandas. That little boy on top of the zoo sign does not belong to us, and he would not get off for our picture. :(
This is my stuffed animal, Fluffy. She's a ring-tailed lemur, and we're taking pictures of her everywhere we go on our vacation. Here she is on the Metro. I like riding the Metro because it was a subway and I love trains because they go really fast, and I love looking out the window and seeing a lot of stuff. And also they remind me of Japan. :D
When we were riding the Metro, there was an escalator at the end and it scared me SOOOOOOOOO much because it was very high, and I felt like I was going to fall. You can see how big it is in this picture!
The Big Escalator is so tall! It mast have been scary AND exciting. I cannot wait to get home tonight and see what you did today.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Kisses, Grandma JoAnn
I have a serious concern regarding Fluffy! How did you ever get him out of the zoo once he was in there? Did you check Fluffy in as a guest, member of the family (Fox), or as an exiotic pet?
ReplyDeleteI am happy you guys are having so much fun. The only concern I have about that is coming to our house will be SO BORING! Maybe I can dress up like a ring-tailed lemur so it will seem like you might be able to have fun. I know, let's go camping and let Fluffy get to be friends with a friendly bear or cougar, that could be fun! We could take Fluffy water skiing (might have to attach a simply retrieval system on Fluffy so that if anything happens (like a large lake trout mistaking fluffy as food) we can still bring Fluffy to the boat. Now that could be fun! We could practice tree climbing. That could come in handy if Fluffy and the bear don't get along.
I think Fluffy and you guys might have fun here after all.
As always, Silly Old Grampa