Hey! This is Lydia! This blog is all about our vacations that we're having this year, or until we want to stop taking trips. Anyways, You can check back daily, weekly, monthly, or just at random times in the day! And if you have any suggestions or ideas, just comment! Thanks for following and/or reading!
Saturday, April 17, 2010
The National Zoo
Saturday, April 17th 2010
Hey! Today we're going to the National Zoo. I can't wait! I want to see the Pandas the most! Well, we've got to leave now, but check back later for pictures of our day!
Have fun. I went there on spring break when I was in the the 8th grade, and my favorite was the White Tigers. If you see them, please tell them I said hi.
Have fun. I went there on spring break when I was in the the 8th grade, and my favorite was the White Tigers. If you see them, please tell them I said hi.
ReplyDelete-Mike Hollenbach