Hi, this is Meg! Today was really fun! We went to see a lot of monuments and memorials (Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, Reflecting Pool, WWII Memorial, Vietnam Wall). The Reflecting Pool was my favorite because whenever I looked at it, I could see the Washington Monument, and also there were ducks and ducklings that were sooooo small and cute. I loved it so much!
After we saw all the monuments and memorials, we went to dunch (that means lunch and dinner at the same time). Or you can also call in linner. ;)
We also saw the White House, but we were only able to see a little bit because we were so far away and two days before we came, they were doing a tour of the gardens, but we missed it. =( The White House was soooooooooooo cool because that's where the President lives. I wish I saw the President. It would be so cool if we did. It would be awesome if I lived in the White House. I think Sasha and Malia are very cool, and I wish we could be friends with them. If we could, we would make great friends because they're the same ages as me and Lydia.
We are sooooooooo tired because we walked FIVE MILES!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox,
Meg S.
Here is Fluffy waiting for the Metro.
Monkey-tail Fluffy having fun on the Metro®.
Fluffy hanging on the Washington Monument (actually, hanging on a fence).
Fluffy loves the Washington Monument!
Lydia looks like she's saluting the Washington Monument! LOL
Lydia became a giant that can push over the Washington Monument!
I look like a ninja! LOL! That's the Reflecting Pool behind us.
We climbed a tree.
We found the NY sign at the WWII Memorial.
And the one for Washington, DC!
Cute wittle baby duckies!
Us hanging out with Abraham Lincoln.
The longest and biggest speech known to mankind!
Fluffy reading the speech.
Lydia's going to light the torch on the memorial!
Fluffy's going to break into the White House!
Me and Lydia having fun looking at the White House from sooooooo far away.
No comments:
Post a Comment