
Friday, April 16th 2010
Our first vacation is spring break! And guess where we're staying? Washington D.C.! We just got to our hotel. Tomorrow we're going to the National Zoo! After that we're just going to hang out in our room (just kick back, eat popcorn and pizza, and watch a good movie). Well, now it's time to hit the sack! Check back tomorrow for an update!
What a way to start a grat spring break Wish I was there Can't wait to hear about the zoo
ReplyDeleteLve NaNa
Hope you have lots of fun in D.C.! I'm looking forward to hearing updates about your trip.
ReplyDelete-Cheryl :)
Lydia and Meg: What a cool blog! I love it and can't wait to hear more about your awesome D.C. adventures. D.C. is one of my favorite places in the world - I ate about 500 hot dogs from the hotdog vendor outside the Smithsonian when I was doing research there in Grad School. I don't really recommend doing that, though.....make sure you visit the FBI Museum, and also Arlington National Cemetery - the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is VERY cool. Tell your Mom hi, and be good!
ReplyDeleteBeth (and Lawson and Little L)
Hi Lydia & Meg,
ReplyDeleteSuch a cool blog! I'll be checking back to hear all about your trip...wish I could be there too!!!
xxoo,
Sabrina
Hi Lydia and Meg,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blog! It sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I cannot wait to read your blog each day. I loved the picture of the churros and chocolate. I do remember those well.
I love you both.
Hugs and Kisses from Grandma JoAnn